BELSTAFF CLASSIC LEATHER TRIALMASTER JACKET - BLACK
The Classic Trialmaster beautifully executed in a waxed bovine leather. Based on the design of the best selling wax cotton Belstaff Tourist Trophy Jacket, this leather version is absolutely exquisite and will last you a lifetime. The antique black colour of the leather on this jacket has a beautifully weathered finish.
- Black bovine 1-1.1mm thick leather
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Soft corduroy lining on neck collar and cuffs
- CE- approved shoulder and elbow armour included
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Four patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper.
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjustable neck strap with buckle
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- Removable and adjustable waist belt
- Buckle cover with embroidered logo
- CE Level A Approved
|Removable Thermal Lining||No|
|Weather Protection||Water Resistant|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Certification||CE Level A|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2 Extra Large||3 Extra Large||4 Extra Large|
HINT: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- NECK: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.