BELSTAFF CLASSIC LEATHER TRIALMASTER JACKET - BLACK
We Price Match!
Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll match that price giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible.
Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form below. Once the price match request has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email with your discount code.
The Classic Trialmaster beautifully executed in a waxed bovine leather. Based on the design of the best selling wax cotton Belstaff Tourist Trophy Jacket, this leather version is absolutely exquisite and will last you a lifetime. The antique black colour of the leather on this jacket has a beautifully weathered finish.
- Black bovine 1-1.1mm thick leather
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Soft corduroy lining on neck collar and cuffs
- CE- approved shoulder and elbow armour included
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Four patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper.
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjustable neck strap with buckle
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- Removable and adjustable waist belt
- Buckle cover with embroidered logo
- CE Level A Approved
|Removable Thermal Lining||No|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Weather Protection||Water Resistant|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Certification||CE Level A|
Sizing for the Belstaff Classic Leather Trialmaster Jacket as verified by the Urban Rider team.
Garment size is the size you add to your basket.
Measurements (in) is your chest measurement in inches. Wrap a measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest to verify.
Not sure what size to go for?
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- NECK: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
COVID-19 Update. Orders are being dispatched as normal via our delivery partners.
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the "Add to Basket" button for our London Store.
Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.
Any items that display "Available To Order" are in stock with our suppliers, and will need to be ordered and received by us before being dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to the availability lead times for more information on when these items will be dispatched.
Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs as these rates will be the most accurate.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via FedEx, DPD and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a *free shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from *free returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
We ship via DHL and DPD. View shipping costs in your shopping basket. Shipping is calculated based on basket weight.
Europe, USA, Canada, Rest Of The World
We ship via DHL Worldwide Express and Economy services. View shipping costs in your shopping basket for the best shipping rates available.
Please note: we are currently working with reduced staff to curb the spread of Covid-19. Because of this, our returns / refund procedure might take a bit longer than what is outlined below. Please bear with us while we deal with your request as soon as possible.