The first iteration of the Belstaff Ariel jacket was a home run - sleek, subtle, and classic British styling in a lightweight and protective package, purpose-built for summer riding. This revamped Ariel Pro 2 doesn’t depart from the features that made the original such a success, now CE approved for extra confidence in what you’re wearing.
It’s staggering how such a handsome jacket hides its technical features - it would be easy to mistake the Ariel Pro 2 as a fashion jacket, with its flattering cut, and minimal branding. However, underneath the Technical Waxed Cotton Outer lies a waterproof membrane, helping you beat the elements when the weather inevitably turns sour on your summer ride. Vented D3O Level 1 Armour at the shoulders and elbows provide ample impact protection, alongside metal vents under the arms will ensure you remain cool and comfortable in the summer heat.
British Heritage and Luxury are what Belstaff do best - and it’s the little details, like a lush corduroy collar, the classic cotton check lining, and a rubberised last button to prevent tank scratching that set this jacket apart from the rest.
Available in Red or Black, you will be the envy of your mates, even if they’ve never set foot near a motorcycle - this is a seriously good looking jacket, now CE approved.
- Lightweight, waterproof classic riding jacket
- Waterproof membrane
- Cotton check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- D3O L1 vented armour at elbow and shoulder
- Chest jet pocket with metal zipper
- Lower jet pockets with metal zipper
- Inside facing jet pocket with coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector (D3O Viper L1 or L2)
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjusting side latch
- Cuff adjusting gusset with metal zipper
- Last central snap in rubber
- CE Approved Level A
D3O Back protector sizing:
Jacket size S-M: Size Medium back protector
Jacket size L-4XL: Size Large back protector