BELL BULLITT URBAN RIDER LIMITED EDITION - VERTIGO PETROL
We price match!
These Limited Edition helmets are being hand-painted and will ship on the 12th of December.
The Bell Bullitt was released in 2014 and its design was inspired by the legendary Bell Star. It has since become an undeniably iconic helmet in its own right. The sleek profile and blissfully big viewport make this helmet stand out and it remains an absolute favourite of today’s classic and custom crowd. Urban Rider has been Bell’s biggest UK retailer for a few years now and to celebrate that we decided to release a limited run of our very own designs and colourways. We teamed up with the masterful painters of Image Design Custom who brought our designs to life.
We are proud to present the Vertigo Petrol, a gloss paint scheme combining a rich and deep petrol blue with a refreshing white. This design really comes to life under sunlight where the deep blue hues show themselves. There is a total of 36 Urban Rider Custom Bullitts being made, so here’s your chance to get your hands on a truly rare gem.
Living up to Bell’s high standards in safety, the Bullitt features a low-profile fiber composite shell with a high quality 3 shell EPS system.
Fully ECE approved, the helmet does not sacrifice safety for style. The helmet comes with a clear flat visor but alternative Bubble visors or Shields are available in a variety of colours.
- Limited edition Urban Rider Vertigo Petrol
- Urban Rider logo on the back
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- Comes with clear shield visor
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 3 shell 3 EPS system
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Accessory shields available for personalized look
- Certification: ECE
- Weight: 1400g
- Available while stocks last
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.
Regular Price: £349.99
Special Price: £249.00