BELL BULLITT DELUXE HELMET - GLOSS WHITE
We price match!
The Bell Bullitt has rapidly become the go-to helmet for anyone looking for a vintage look with full face protection. The Bullitt's design on the very first full face helmet on the market: the Bell Star. The Bullitt has inhereted the Star's classic shape and style but is completely up to date and packed with modern features that provide excellent protection and comfort. One of the Bullitt's key features is the massive viewport, offering unparallelled peripheral vision. When riding with the Bullitt, the aperture is so wide that it almost feels like you're wearing an open face helmet but make no mistake: the Bullitt offers you full face protection and is 100% ECE approved and made using the exact same technology as Bell's more modern helmet designs. The detailing on this helmet is impressive: there's four mesh-covered air intakes on the forehead, a very cleverly designed venturi vent in the back, gorgeous brushed metal side pods and a visor that is held securely in place by a leather magnetic tab.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- Gloss white paint scheme
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 3 shell 3 EPS system
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Many shades of optional bubble and flat visors available
- Certification: ECE
- Sizes: XS to XXL
- Weight: 1400g
- Comes with flat clear visor and flat dark smoke visor
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.