AVIATOR PILOT GOGGLES - T3 BLACK / CHROME FRAME
Historically the majority of goggles on the market came from aviation and therefore not designed to work effectively with Jet helmets. Davida worked closely with Jeantet to produce the Aviator Pilot T1, T2, T3, the first goggle specially designed to give an excellent fit with the Davida Jet Helmet. A comfortable and windproof fit following the curvature of the face whilst also fitting neatly into the aperture of most open face jet style helmets.T1 for a standard fit, T2 to fit over glasses/spectacles, T3 to fit smaller/narrower faces.
- Chrome coloured metal frame.
- 16 vents throughout top and bottom of frames
- Foam padding covered with goat leather
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Curved body and frame give a wide peripheral vision
- All Aviator Pilot models are supplied with clear lens fitted and protective bag
- More padding to fit smaller or narrower faces
- Designed to better fit the smaller shells of the Speedster helmet and the medium, small and X small Davida Jet helmet
|Additional Lenses Included||No|
|Max. height (cm)||7|
|Bridge height (cm)||4|
The width measurement is measured in a straight line at the maximum width of the goggle. The measurement does not include the outer curve of the goggle.