AVIATOR PILOT GOGGLES - T2 BLACK / CHROME
Historically the majority of goggles on the market came from aviation and therefore not designed to work effectively with Jet helmets. Davida worked closely with Jeantet to produce the Aviator Pilot T1, T2, T3, the first goggle specially designed to give an excellent fit with the Davida Jet Helmet. A comfortable and windproof fit following the curvature of the face whilst also fitting neatly into the aperture of most open face jet style helmets.T1 for a standard fit, T2 to fit over glasses/spectacles (the only difference between this and the T1 is the T2 has cut-outs either side to allow for the arms), T3 to fit smaller/narrower faces.
- Brass frames plated in chrome.
- 16 vents throughout top and bottom of frames
- Foam padding covered with goat leather
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Curved body and frame give a wide peripheral vision
- All Aviator Pilot models are supplied with clear lens fitted and protective bag
- Cut out sections for spectacle or sunglasses
|Additional Lenses Included||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
There are 3 models of Aviator Pilot Goggles, T1, T2 and T3. Depending on the size of helmet you wear choose the correct model as follows:
T1 Goggle - L through to 2XL
T2 Goggle - All Sizes
T3 Goggle - XS through to M