Since 2007 Urban Rider has served London riders helmets, clothing and equipment. As of 2015 we offer full workshop facilities on-site.
'Wouldn't it be great if there was a mechanic who treated your bike as if were his own? Who gave customers fair value, was communicative and helpful. Whose skills were unparalleled but attitude humble. Mario Dengra is that man and Urban Rider London is his home.'
Mario is a Yamaha factory trained mechanic and has worked with the Yamaha and Honda 125 GP teams. He was chief mechanic for Ducati at the 2013 Isle of Man TT.
Contact Mario at the store on 0207 736 3811 or 07468 426 689. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with most makes of motorcycle including Triumph, Ducati, BMW, Moto Guzzi, Suzuki Yamaha and Honda. The only exception is Harley Davidson.
SERVICING & SETUP
Keeping your ride on the road is our bread and butter. Mario is qualified to service and repair nearly any motorcycle. As a race mechanic Mario can tune your engine or setup your suspension.
- Minor Service from £90 plus parts.
- Major Service from £150 plus parts
- Suspension Setup from £60 - consultation, test ride and adjustment as per your riding style, weight and ergonomics
- Front Fork Service from £150 including fork oil and seals
- Carburettor Service & Setup - clean carburettors, new spark plugs and balancing - single from £60, twin from £140, four cylinder from £250. All prices plus parts.
- Tyre Supply & Fit from £20 fitting - We are able to supply and fit and balance Firestone, Continental, Avon and Michelin tyres at competitive prices.
WIRING & ELECTRICS
Never a pleasant job for the amateur mechanic. Allow us to find the gremlin in your wiring loom! From a full re-wire through to making your new headlight function. Indicators, speedometers, keyless ignitions. All available to buy or fit.
- Full re-wire £350
- Wire and fit a headlight from £30
- Wire and fit a headlight, tail light and indicators from £100
- Wire and fit an analogue speedometer from £60, digital from £90
FABRICATION & EXHAUSTS
Welding, bending, drilling, milling and cutting. On-site we fabricate a wide variety of parts including headlight bracketsm stainless steel exhaust systems, rear loops, seat pans, battery boxes, mudguards, ...
- Brackets (for headlights, indicators, numberplate etc.) from £30
- Aluminium Seat Pan from £100
- Rear Sub-frame Modification. New Loop, airbox removal, paint and powdercoat - enquire for a quote
- Front End Modification. Upside down forks, new triple tree and brake setup - enquire for a quote
- Re-shape and paint black mudguards from £60 per mudguard
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System for 4 strokes - single cylinder from £350, twin from £650, four cylinder from £1000 - guaranteed to sound jaw-dropping.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Titanium Welding - enquire for a quote
POWDERCOATING, ANODIZING, PAINT & UPHOLSTERY
These are the only services we out-source to trusted tradesmen. We offer these in conjunction with other work.
Example jobs - Removal of your wheels, stripping, powdercoating and re-building - Re-shaping and re-upholstery of your seat - Custom painting your tank
Please contact us to find out more
Owning a custom motorcycle is no longer beyond the reach of the average rider. Whether your budget is £2,000 or £20,000 we can bring your ideas to life. Whether it's customising your existing bike or sourcing a donor for you, we can tailor a package of modifications that will not only fit your budget but make the most of it.
Our bikes have been featured on Bike Exif and the Evening Standard.