VELOMACCHI 40L SPEEDWAY ROLL-TOP BACKPACK
We price match!
Velomacchi's 28 litre backpack is one of our all time favourite riding packs. It looks incredible, has a whole host of useful technical features and is built like a tank. It's an ideal backpack if you're out on the bike and need to pack your daily essentials, but you'll find you need extra space when going on a longer trip or need to transport more stuff. In comes the newest member of the Velomacchi family: the 40L Speedway Backpack.
This watertight and versatile "weekender" version of the original Speedway backpack still carries all of the fancy technical features and class of the original. Its shoulder straps and harness system are some of the most innovative we've ever seen on any rucksack: the shoulder straps pivot so no matter what body shape you have or what kind of jacket you're wearing, the backpack will stay in place and sit on your back comfortably, keeping your baggage close to your center of mass. The most outstanding feature is the harness closing system though, the knurled aluminium coupler uses a nifty magnetic system to automatically lock the harness in place on your sternum with a smooth twisting operation and a satisfying click, brilliant stuff! When you're not using the backpack to its full capacity, you can use the two adjustable straps running across the pack to tie it all in and stop things moving around. On top of all that techy sweetness, the Speedway backpack still manages to pull off a classy understated look, suiting every bike and riding style.
- 40 litre capacity 1000D Competition Rucksack
- 32cm x 53cm x 25cm
- Water-tight main compartment
- 3 point pivoting harness system
- Magnetic rotating sternum closure
- Water-tight front pocket with toggle closures
- Sternum pocket for emergency contact information or keys
- Slot for hydration bladder
- Torso size adjustment cam lock system
- Adjustable straps to increase or decrease storage capacity
- Smooth surface on sternum to attach camera mounts (not included)
- Anchor points for tying the bag down to your bike
- Gripping leather side pads on bottom of shoulder straps
- Camera or accessory mount on sternum
- Aluminium helmet clip
Delivery & ReturnsOrders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Rates are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- We send you a single use discount voucher code
- Apply this code at checkout