DISCONTINUED PRODUCT - This product is no longer in production, when it's gone it's gone!
Warning: Please be aware of fake/unauthorised websites selling Belstaff garments. A full list of these illegal sites can be found here www.belstaff.com. We are the main London retailer for the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle collection, shop with confidence.
Our best selling Belstaff jacket by a slim margin. The Trialmaster Tourist Trophy is a modern interpretation of a jacket made famous by the likes of Steve McQueen and Che Guevara. Four pockets, 3/4 length and belt, not subject to the ever changing winds of mainstream fashion!
The jacket is dual-purpose, fashion and protection. The cut is slim-fit, the difference between each size is small, often with no difference in body and sleeve length but more room in the torso. The modern wax treatment doesn't have an odour, nor will it stick to your sofa when you sit down. The attention to detail is second to none and without the armour makes a versatile casual jacket. Double stitched throughout and including CE approved elbow and shoulder armour, the jacket will protect the rider when urban and A-road riding. There is no need to layer up for warmth due to the Valtherm quilted lining.
It's quite simple, you won't regret this purchase, it should be in every man's wardrobe, whether they own a motorcycle or not...
- 10oz Wax Cotton outer layer
- Waterproof due to wax coating (needs to be maintained)
- Breathable due to underlying cotton fabric
- Detachable quilted sating lining in a Belstaff check pattern with 120 gram Valtherm padding on the body
- Velvet lined neck collar and cuffs
- Removable CE approved armour in the shoulder and elbow
- Reinforcement at critical wear points
- Four patch pockets on the chest and sides, closed by snap and flap buttons
- Slit pocket on the inside lining closed by a zipper