Warning: Please be aware of fake/unauthorised websites selling Belstaff garments. A full list of these illegal sites can be found here www.belstaff.com. We are the main London retailer for the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle collection, shop with confidence.
New for 2011/12, the Racemaster is based on the hugely popular 'Mojave' jacket made famous by Steve McQueen when racing in the Mojave desert, California. The Racemaster is a replica nylon version of the jacket benefitting from the waterproofing and abrasion resistant properties of a textile fabric.
- Belflex nylon outer shell with corduroy on inside neck collar. Belflex is a nylon produced since the 1960s by DuPont exclusively for Belstaff. The fabric is made with a very strong yarn and coated on the back and seam sealed, thus waterproof. The fabric is given a special treatment, giving the garment the final vintage look.
- CE armour in the shoulder and elbow (removable).
- Pocket for back protector
- Reflective piping on back sleeves and yoke
- Ventilation eyelets
- Neck strap to adjust fit
- Re-inforced patches on shoulder and elbow
- Rubber snap buttons to protect paint on tank and belt buckle cover
- Front upper patch pockets on the chest with flaps closed by snap buttons
- Front lower slit pockets closed by metal zipper with logo puller.
This jacket is suitable for autumn / spring / summer use. A technical underlayer would be required for winter use.