Being visible to other road users is of paramount importance but so many riders choose not to invest in gear designed to aid visibility.
We are often told by customers in-store that traditional high-vis wear is 'un cool' so allow us to introduce products that will keep you safe when commuting without ruining your style!
- Fluorescent Helmets - helmet manufacturers have embraced high visibility paint finishes which have fluorescent pigments. As soon as darkness descends, car headlights will pick out your head bobbing along with ease! Our bestsellers are the Tucano Urbano Elmet Fluo and Momo Fighter Fluo available in various fluorescent colours.
- High-Vis Fold Out Cuffs - Nothing gives away quicker the secret your stylish jacket is actually a technical garment than high-vis patches. Tucano Urbano have solved this issue with fold-out sections on their jackets for high-vis on demand. Genius! This feature can be found on the 4Tempi, Park, Ermes, Carter, 2Cilindri, 4Tempi Ladies and Candela Ladies jackets.
- High-Vis when you need it - We all know high-visibility fabrics exist but they can ruin the style of a jacket. Why not invest in a waterproof high-vis over jacket that folds into a tiny pouch when not needed? The Nano jacket by Tucano Urbano is perfect for this.
- Removable High-Vis - The Ninja backpack is a fantastic product designed specifically for scooter riders. Amongst its features is a detachable high-vis waterproof cover which, when not in use, fits neatly into a pocket.
- Reflective and Hi-Vis Gloves - A rider's extremeties are often the most visible parts to other road users, such as the head and hands. For some time gloves have had reflective fabric or piping details however more recently hi-vis fabrics are being used on gloves such as the Flaming Fluo Glove.